Last revised: August 29, 2022
- Who is Alloy?
Alloy’s purpose driven mission is to provide a holistic solution to help women age healthfully. Alloy helps women age healthfully by providing access to health care professionals, education, and a community of women navigating through life’s natural processes. We are Alloy.
Alloy is not a medical group or a health care provider. Alloy provides its users with the ability to obtain a telemedicine consultation provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, MDI Health Technologies Ltd. (“MDI Health”), an independent medical group with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”). MDI Health (or your own medical provider if you do not use a MDI Health Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Alloy.
|Personal Information||Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual and any information listed here.|
|our “Services”||Our Website and any services provided through our Website.|
|our “Terms of Service”||Our terms of service located here.|
|our “Website(s)”||Our website located at www.myalloy.com|
|We, us, or our||Alloy Health, Inc. (“Alloy”)|
- We communicate in e-mail, text message, and other electronic messages between you and us; and
- We communicate in person, such as on the phone or through a telehealth visit.
- Personal Information
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information from and about you that may be able to personally identify you. We treat any information that may identify you as personal information. For example, your name and e-mail address are personal information.
What types of Personal Information do we collect?
We may collect and use the following personal information (hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Personal Information”):
|Categories of Personal Information||Specific Types of Personal Information Collected|
|Personal Identifiers||a real name, birth date, e-mail address, shipping address, or Patient ID.|
|Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual||name, username or online identifier, physical characteristics or description, shipping address, gender assigned at birth, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, and health or medical information|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||IP address, device mode, device ID, OS version, device language, operating system, browser type, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements, local time, and local time zone.|
|User Generated Content||Information you provide to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on public areas of our Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or other third parties.|
How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect most of this Personal Information directly from you. For example, when we speak to you by phone, text message, and e-mail. Additionally, we will collect information from you when you visit our Website and fill out forms, or purchase our Services.
We may also collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- From third parties. We may collect Personal Information from our business partners and service providers, including Providers and any requisite pharmacy providers.
- When You Use A Premium Feature. When you choose to participate in a premium service, we collect additional information from you related to those services. Some premium features are paid services.
- When you make payments through the Service. We do not collect or store financial account information, though we may receive transaction identifiers and summary information that does not include credit card or bank account numbers. We use Stripe as our payment processor. You can review their privacy practice here: https://stripe.com/privacy.
- When You Contact Us. When you contact Alloy directly, such as when you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive the contents of your message or any attachments you may send to us, as well as any additional information you choose to provide.
We will also collect information automatically as you navigate through our Website. We use the following technologies to automatically collect data:
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel, a web analytics and advertising service provided by Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”) on our Website. With its help, we and our customers can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook or Instagram advertisement, keep track of users who access our Website or advertisements from different devices, and better provide advertisements to our target audiences. The data from Facebook Pixel is also saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook or Instagram account and use it for its own and others advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about. Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent for use of your data with Facebook Pixel https://www.facebook.com/settings.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance our Website, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Services, aggregate site usage data, and other usage of the Services such as assisting you in completing the registration process.
- Provide our products and Services to you, in a custom and user-friendly way.
- Provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you.
- Promote and market our Services to you. For example, we may use your Personal Information, such as your e-mail address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites. You can opt-out of receiving these e-mails at any time as described below.
- To provide you notices about your account.
- Contact you in response to a request.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through them. Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
- To respond to law enforcement requests, court orders, and subpoenas and to carry out our legal and contractual obligations.
- Authenticate use, detect fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of our Website and the safety of others.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To provide you information about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
How do we share your Personal Information?
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- Our business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, technology services and support, and data security advisors. We may also share your Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms.
- Your healthcare providers or family. With your consent, we may share your information, including information collected from your use of our Website, with your health care providers and/or family members (e.g., immediate family or friends) that you designate to receive your information.
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Information if you request or direct us to do so.
- Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- Business Transfer. We may share your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users are among the assets transferred.
- De-identified information. We may also disclose de-identified information, so that it cannot be reasonably used to identify any individual, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes. For example, we may share information such as your gender, height, weight, information about medications you have provided, and data from your connected devices, but we will not share your name or other information that could identify you.
- To market our products and services. We may share your Personal Information with affiliates and third parties to market our products and services.
- Third Party Analytics. We use Google Analytics to understand and evaluate how visitors interact with our Services. These tools help us improve our Services, performance, and your experience. For more information related to these third-party analytics providers please review How do we collect your Personal Information?.
Your choices about how we share your Personal Information.
Each type of web browser provides ways to restrict and delete cookies. Browser manufacturers provide resources to help you with managing cookies. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by Alloy to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account Preferences page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Alloy as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our Services. You may have other options with respect to marketing and communication preferences through our Services.
How do I access and correct my Personal Information?
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into our Services and visiting the Account Preferences section of our Services. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Who may use the Services?
- Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on or in these Services or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 years of age whom you believe might have provided use with their Personal Information, you may Contact Us to request the Personal Information be deleted.
- Does Alloy respond to Do Not Track signals?
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
- Data Security
We have taken steps and implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, intentional, unlawful, or unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, disclosure, or use. The Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet. Where you have been given or you have chosen a password, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
The sharing and disclosing of information via the internet is not completely secure. We strive to use best practices and industry standard security measures and tools to protect your data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted to, on, or through our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website, in your operating system, or mobile device.
- California’s Shine the Light Law.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Services that are California residents and who provide Personal Information in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Information with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2021 will receive information regarding such activities in 2020). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please Contact Us using the information below.
- Contact Us
How to Contact Us:
Alloy Health, Inc.
31 Bond Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10012